Thursday, December 22, 2005

Good News Galore!

I’m soo happy! Full to the brim with good news!

Here we go…

1. I’m Engaged!

Oh yes, he proposed! My Bibi proposed and asked me to marry him last week, December 12. With the ring and the “Will you marry me line” pa! Totoo na talaga to! I can’t believe it! I’m so overwhelmed and cannot believe that I’d be someone that someone would actually proposed to. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that something like this could happen to me. Not everyone girl gets the chance to experience something this overwhelming which makes me appreciate it so much more. I can’t wait to make kwento about all this in detail (wait for the next post!)

2. I have a landline! At last!

Yes, another good news! After waiting for days, months, years…I finally have a landline na! And take note, PLDT line, not the old crappy PT&T line that we used to have a few years back. I finally have internet!

3. I can blog blog blog blog!

Yes! Blogging! Buhay na naman ako!

I have soo much kwento! Hintayin niyo lang! Im back in the ball game! Magsasawa kayo sa blog ko, promise!

0 comments: