Thursday, February 21, 2008

On headaches and promotion

I 've been having major headaches for the past 3 days. Non stop throbbing and pain. That's all I feel now. I dont know if its because of my toothache (which I've been trying to ignore since Monday) or if its because of all the stress that I've been experiencing at work.

I feel like I've been stretched thin. There are just too many things that need to be done and I dont know where to begin. I've been doing a bit of this and a bit of that but at the end of the day, I always feel like I've accomplished nothing. I really need to overhaul my style. I need to schedule each task on a day to day basis in order to accomplish all the work that has been designated to me. Delagating is a relief but there are times when I feel like I still do most of the work.

The only consolation that I have right now is knowing that all my hardwork has been recognized. I am hoping for that promotion and raise since it will truly be a big help in our wedding plans. I just hope I get through all this with my sanity intact and without compromising my health.

0 comments: