Sunday, July 18, 2004

Dear Bloggy

A friend told me once that he thought blogs are really just used as diaries...for once...maybe I should just indulge myself and make this somewhat like a diary, just for one day. 
 
At this point in my life, everything seems blurry.  Nothing seems clear.  Everything seems finite.  Future definitely uncertain.  Usually, at this age, people finally find themselves.  I seem to have lost me.  
 
Life is passing me by and I seem to be glued to where I stand.  I can't take one further step because I dont know where Im headed for.  My reality is just too real for me unlike other people's.  Its so ironic that I feel restricted by life itself. 
 
I have no one to blame but myself.  I must be doing something wrong.  I just dont know what it is.  I try to look deep inside me but it becomes difficult because I feel empty.  How do you look for something inside something that is hollow?  I've tried to fill myself up.  For a moment, I thought the emptiness would go away and I'd be full of life again.  Unfortunately, I thought wrong. 
 
Now that I find myself pouring over these pages which people I know would probably read, I feel no qualms in sharing these things.  To some of my dear friends, they know what Im going through.  To those who may have just stumbled in, I may be lost but I know I'll eventually find my way back to the path where my life leads to.  Everyone, at one point in their lives,  must have come across this feeling.   
 
I would like to wrap this up on a positive note.  I pray for guidance and strength to carry on.  Most importantly, I pray for inspiration, a little kick in the ass to put it simply. 
 
I hope it comes soon.  I hope you come soon.

0 comments: