Thursday, December 09, 2004

Dear Bloggy 3

Again. Let me do this, journal entry style.

Its 12:44 am and Miguel is sleeping. Im trying to type quietly cuz I dont want him to wake up. The poor guy is soo exhausted and I hope he can sleep for a long time. He calls it "power nap". So far, his "power napping" is successful. Im praying that no one calls up so he can soundly sleep.

I like watching Miguel sleep. I dont know why. I just like it. Oh well...

Im at the office right now. I've been in the GY shift for almost two weeks already and so far, its been great. Its like being on vacation cuz we barely get any calls. Now if I can only do this my whole life... hmmm. Unfortunately, that would mean giving up my social life forever. Now that I cannot do. Thank God Im on this shift with Miguel. He wasnt supposed to be on GY. When I got picked to be on graveyard, he volunteered so he could take my place. Unfortunately, I was to dumb to understand the gesture and agreed to be GY with him instead of letting him take my place. Oh well, at least my stupidity got us somewhere. We get to spend loads of time together.

He's up now. Power nap over. Cant write anymore for now.

1 comments:

Miguelito's Blog Thingy said...

Hmmmmm nuninuninuninu Sleep nalang ako pag GY para tignan mo ko lagi hehe