Friday, December 17, 2004

Trippin'

I recently took a personality test....here are the results.



Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism62%
Type 2Helpfulness74%
Type 3Image Focus58%
Type 4Hypersensitivity22%
Type 5Detachment46%
Type 6Anxiety50%
Type 7Adventurousness38%
Type 8Aggressiveness42%
Type 9Calmness54%
Your main type is 2
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


I was so bored that I even checked what kind of Personality Disorder I have...


Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

Individuals with these disorders often appear odd or peculiar


I rated highest in Schizoid/Schizotypal Personality disorder...I suddenly wondered if I do have the tendencies...hehe.


1 comments:

Mitchvee said...

Pak ka Mako!