Tuesday, November 30, 2004

No Hesitations

Here we go...

I have finally let go of all the fears and hesitations and decided to just be true to myself. I have allowed myself to be vulnerable but I am not afraid anymore because to truly live, one has to let her guard down to truly experience what life has to offer.

I am overwhelmed by happiness now. I haven't been this happy in a very very long time. Everything I feel right now seem so new, raw and fresh. I feel things and I think things and I dont hesitate to share it and express it now. I cannot be mediocre anymore. Not for something this beautiful. Not for something that has made me feel happy and alive again.

I'll risk getting hurt again. I think its worth it. Thats how it seems now.

I dont know what life has in store for me...for us...but I am not letting my fears take over my life. I have decided to live life with no hesitations, finally.

0 comments: