Friday, March 11, 2005

Second Pitstop of the Amazing Race

They did it again! Rob and Amber have used their wits and cunningly made their way into the top spot for the 2nd pit stop of the Amazing Race at Santiago, Chile. It seems like they've really been trained by Survivor to be competitive cuz they've definitely outplayed, outsmart and outwitted all the other teams and had a very big time lead. They've done everything and when I say everything,I mean everything. They paid some dude to not tell the other teams the schedule of the buses, they paid the bus driver not to open the 2nd door of the bus so that the other teams would not be able to go down right away, they found a strategic way to stack all 180 books so that they could deliver it to the library of congress in just one trip. They may have been bad but I must admit, they're really cunning and competitive and this is definitely the reason why they won the million in Survivor All Stars and now they're leading the pack in the Amazing Race.



I'm also glad that Alex and Lynn, the adorable gay couple, are still in it. As always, they were as gay as ever.



I cant wait for next week. Im sure its gonna be as exciting as ever. My bets are still in and I hope they'll still be in it next week.

*Pics courtesy of CBS Amazing Race 7 site

0 comments: