Thursday, February 03, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts -- inspired by Mako's recent blog.

> Late ako ngayong araw na ito. 40 minutes akong late. Last week, twice akong 30 minutes late. I wonder what HR will do to me? Cant wait to get my memo. Makes me look forward to werk even more. Yaay.

> Just ate Mcdo's Big Breakfast Meal. Masarap pala siya in fairness. I never ever tried it out before. Talk about being a loser.

> Im 25 years old. Pretty young. Yuppie. But everyday, all I want to do is to just retire. Must I really wait 'til I'm 60?! Too bad Im not rich. I have no choice but to slave away til Im old and gray. That sucks. Pbbbbth.

> I hate it when I get disappointed. I cant hide it. I was looking forward to you coming along with us. Oh well. As you said, its too far. Cant do anything. Too bad.

> Im feeling very antisocial today. I want to go home already. I dont like this day. I dont feel like doing anything. I dont feel like talking to anyone. I just want to stay at home, lie down on my own bed, listen to my new fake cds and just stare at the ceiling.

> Okay. Im done ranting. Goodbye.

2 comments:

dyeni said...

Fine! I will come! Must you post your disappointment in your blog?! Feed me a lot! And what the hell is "werk?" Is that what you do everyday? No wonder your stressed. =)

Mitchvee said...

punyeta! ginawa mo pa kaming lovers ni jenny! loko loko ka mako! next week pakwento ka kay ate laila tungkol sa sexcapades! mwahahaha! namatay ako kakatawa kagabi!