Monday, January 17, 2005

Bothered

There are just some boxes that are not meant to be opened.

Some things are better left unsaid. I've always been the type of person who would rather not find out about something and be left in the dark about a certain issue than know things and forever be bothered about them. I know that its a dumb idea but I'd rather have my peace of mind. That all I've ever wanted in the first place. I like things kept simple. I hate complications.


I know I can't be like this forever but I cant help but complain (complaining keeps me sane, I swear). I need to get used to things like this cuz life has harsher things in store for me. I guess I eventually will but for the mean time, I choose to just keep quiet. Too many watchful eyes. Too many people affected. Mitch definitely bothered.

0 comments: