Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Reality Bites Hard

Reality really does bite hard.

I've been in dreamland for almost two months and finally, reality has caught up with me. Everything seems so real now. Moves are so calculated. Cannot really express myself the way that I would want to or normally would do since it seems like Im always being watched. I knew that this day would come and I thought that I was going to be prepared for it but Im still stunned now that it has finally bitten. It has definitely not sunk in. I know I should give it time though, it has only been like two days and I guess Im still adjusting to everything and everyone but I really dont like the way I've been feeling. I guess that's why Im blogging away so that at least I could release some of the things running through my mind now.

0 comments: