Monday, January 17, 2005

Getaway

I definitely need a break. A very long one. Feeling like you always want to be absent every single day is a sure sign that life at work is crappy. That's how I've been feeling since day 1 of January. I want to get away from all the hustle and bustle of office work. I don't want to hear a single complaint. I don't want to hear the ringing of a lucent phone. I don't want to see applix or any of the other system that we're using at work.

I want to see trees. I want to lie down on fine white sand. I want to dip my feet and feel the tickle of seawater. I want to feel the sun all over my skin.


Aloha Beach in Bohol




The Majestic Chocolate Hills



Everything around me feels trivial. Unreal. Unnecessary. Too much of life can suffocate a person. I've always wanted things simple. Let me have my freedom. Let me have my peace.

0 comments: